Monday, November 3, 2008

20 for my 20th

I am 20 years old now. :) It doesn't feel any different from being 19, but it is nice to know I'm not a teenager anymore. I had a nice day. I ate too much (wonderful) food, made for my by my sister who is a very good cook! I got to work out (after eating all that wonderful food), I went to the library, Borders, and, best of all, my parents gave me a sewing machine! I can't wait to use it. Hopefully that will be enough motivation to start sewing again. I'll post a picture sometime.In addition to what I mentioned above, I also got lots of emails and phone calls from co-workers and friends (thanks Cheryl! You made my day even better!). I've been told that it is a lot of fun being in your 2os. I hope so! I am pretty excited to see what my 20s hold for me.

I made a list of 20 things to do before I turn 21 (I got this idea off a blog of course!). So without further ado:

1. Finish my associates degree.
2. Go to RADIATE!!!
3. Get into a dental hygiene program (finish prerequisites).
4. Get contact lenses.
5. Have my braces removed.
6. Find a church.
7. Read a really good book. Suggestions anyone???
8. Make at least 1 sale in my Etsy shop (I need to restock it).
9. Sew a dress.
10. Drive on the interstate.
11. Hold my niece or nephew.
12. Take lots of pictures for this blog.
13. Read my Bible more.
14. Vote for the first time (I already did this! Yay for early voting!).
15. Play my violin more.
16. Find a fun class to take (yoga or pottery? Both maybe? Neither maybe?? lol).
17. Love others more.
18. Notice and appreciate the little things.
19. Make time to focus on being healthy and creative.
20. Grow in my relationship with God.

No comments: