Sunday, June 28, 2009

Homemade Whole-wheat pizzas!


So. I spent what seemed like all day making this homemade pizza because I have heard that pizza can actually be a healthy meal if made right (fyi: I heard this off Biggest Loser. This isn't just a gimmick so I can eat pizza, haha!). Truly, it didn't come out that great. It looked good. It smelled good. Something in the crust was just lacking. Crusts are the hardest to get right. I used a recipe that I found online. It can be found here. I am wondering if maybe the reason it tastes different is because I always use olive oil. Do all pizzerias make their pizzas with olive oil? It seems like the proper way to make a pizza but I wonder if it would make a difference in the overall product.

Well anyway. Since Holly is in Ohio with Matt and Jacqueline and Olive for the week the only people at home who are eating bread are Adam, Dad and myself so we're stuck eating all this pizza. Who knew eating pizza could be such a chore? I am planning to make curry tomorrow. Hopefully that will be better!

No comments: