Sunday, January 27, 2008

Crafty Stuff...old projects and w.i.p.s and inspiration!

So here are a few pictures of some stuff I've made, things I'm working on, and things that inspire me. :)


I crocheted a lot of beanies and a couple of scarves, but I think I
like the knitted look better. I went a little bit nuts over scarves and made a whole bunch. Here are a few that aren't packed up for the move yet.
I love these colors!

I had a HUGE yarn stash. Because of our upcoming move I gave a lot of it away. I kept quite a bit too though. It's hard to find time to work on projects with all the moving stuff going on around here right now. I also have a pretty big fabric stash. Here are a few that are begging to be sewn into something fun!


Also, this fabric is being cut up into a skirt. I love polka dots!

And here is the quilt I started this summer. I'm not using a pattern, just winging it. Someday I will maybe finish it...


And finally, I love all of these books. They're mostly right up my alley because you don't really need to know how to use a pattern to make the projects. Saturday night hat is really cool. There are a lot of cool hats you can make. I made a beret, but mine was kinda ugly. Better luck next time. :)


So that's my crafty post. It's kinda huge... Whenever I finish my skirt, or add to my quilt, I'll put up some new pics!

No comments: