Friday, January 25, 2008

"Now All I've Got Is A Photograph..."

I like that Ringo Starr song "Photograph." At least I think that's what it's called. :P

I also love Harpers Ferry. I really like history, and I love this place because so much happened there. Every time I go there I take a bajillion pictures. Here are a few pics I've taken this past year.

A view of the mountain from the church.


Houses in the town.

My brother in behind the church.

My sister on the ruins of an old building.

A cute restaurant downtown.



I have a ton more pictures of this little town. I love being here and places like Antietam. So much happened in these places. You are walking on the same ground that battles were fought on and history was made when you walk in these places. I would love to go to Israel for that same reason someday. All the amazing things that happened there...it would be great. I suppose that's one of the reasons I would like to travel someday. Not to resort places like Hawaii and the Bahamas, but to countries where important things happened. Only that is super expensive so it may never happen. :)

Now maybe my next post will be about something I've made. We'll see....:)

No comments: