Friday, February 27, 2009

breaks


It's Friday. I'm at work on my break. And it's a lovely day. Today I have the office basically to myself. It is rainy outside. Normally I don't enjoy rainy days like this. I'm a sunshine-loving girl. But every once in awhile I enjoy a rainy day. I also (surprisingly?) enjoy working on Fridays. And I enjoy the opportunity to be alone for a little while with no sounds except my own breathing and the 'drip drip' of the rain outside and the 'tick tock' of the clock on the wall and the clicking of my keys on the keyboard as I wait for 3 oclock to roll around so I can head home and enjoy the rest of my day. I have to run to the grocery store to pick up a few things for the baby shower tomorrow and then I think I will wrap my shower gifts. Oh, and Matt and Tasha are coming down from Ohio and I'm looking forward to seeing them. :)

Inhale, exhale; drip, drop; click, clack; tick tock...two and a half more hours until my lovely weekend begins!

Happy weekend. I hope it's lovely for everyone!




No comments: