Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Walk'n'Roll

It's been pretty cold lately. I am not a winter person. I like warmer weather and I usually complain all winter long about how cold it is and how snowy it is. But the nice thing about our winters is that we get these little breaks from the cold every now and then. We will have a weekend where the weather is in the 50's or something like that and then everyone ends up outside. I mean, how could you stay indoors on a beautiful day when you know it's going to get cold again?Holly got a new pair of rollerblades and she and I went down to the park to try them out. I walked, she rolled. Here she is rolling away from me.

I am so grateful for these little breaks from the cold. They make winter go by much quicker and they make me more tolerable towards the cold. Still, I'm waiting eagerly for spring!

No comments: