Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's Day!

I didn't play any jokes...it wasn't really on my mind. :P
I can't believe how fast March went by. It was so warm today. It was beautiful! I went back to the chiropractor today and he went over my x-rays with me. Basically he told me I am in the first stages of spinal degeneration most likely due to some trauma to my neck which occurred when I was little. Since my last visit I've been thinking of all kinds of different times that I haven't been very friendly to my neck. I can remember lots of different times I've fallen off stuff, crashed into stuff, etc. Just nothing that stands out more than the others. Luckily the problem should be able to be reversed or contained since it's at stage one right now. It's just stressing me out. I have to go back and do treatment which means missing time from work. My doctors have been really kind about letting my take off though. He also did an adjustment and cracked my back and neck. That was really...loud actually. But my back feels a lot better. I've got a headache, but my back doesn't hurt anymore. Hopefully I will notice some improvement while I'm at work.

We have an early patient tomorrow so I'll sign out here.
Latah!

No comments: