Thursday, April 10, 2008

This week...

has gone by...quickly. I guess. I have been to the doctor every day this week. The orthodontist on Monday and the chiropractor Tuesday through Thursday. So I've been getting out of work early for the past couple of days which is kinda nice I guess. I'm excited because tomorrow I'm meeting a friend of mine for tea at a tea house. Kinda like a coffee house but they serve tea instead. It's supposed to be very much like an authentic indian tea house. The weather today was very warm. It's so pretty. Trees are blooming and some flowers are too. I love it! So hopefully I'll get a few pictures of my outing tomorrow. For now though, I'm home alone and am going to take advantage of the peace and quiet and try to do some homework! I'm sure I'll write again later~

No comments: