Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy as can be...

I had an amazing time at Sneak Peek. I hardly slept and spent the whole week trying to recover (I ended up with a cold and have been living off coffee trying to make it through each day), but it was still once of the most awesome weekends I've ever had. I can't wait to go back in December for RADIATE! But more about that at a future post. I do have pictures to show once I finish the mountain of homework I put off doing till this weekend. I seriously have 2 papers to write, a test, and a project to complete before Sunday. And I have to prepare a speech and study for another test and do an interview for another class all by Wednesday. I am hoping to get caught up and *maybe* ahead for next week! Key word here is: hoping. :)

Our Campus Crusade meeting was pretty good last night. In addition to Adam, Richard and myself, we had 2 people stop in to say hello. I've been praying for one of them and had an opportunity to meet her friend. They didn't stay very long, but they said they might come back at another time. We went over the surveys that we passed out. Out of 100 surveys we got 42 back. And surprisingly, only one was filled out by an alleged satanist that is 666 years old and likes to cuss. I was expecting more like that. We found out that the majority of people who filled out surveys at our school believe that Christians are hypocrites (not too surprising, and I agree with them). It was interesting.

I am back to eating chocolate. Yes, I caved, but even though I am eating chocolate, I have lost 3 lbs. So I am hoping to continue eating less junk food and more fruits and veggies.

Alrighty, I'll be back after I've finished my homework. If I'm not back by Sunday night, send out a search party, I may need to be dug out of all the work I am doing.

Cia0~

No comments: