Friday, September 19, 2008

New addition~

Holly finally got her drums! She is pretty good too. She has very good rhythm. She, Adam and Josh had the guitars out over the weekend and were jamming. Very loudly. I went down in the basement to see them playing and my ears were ringing when I went upstairs. Holly has a video on her blog.It is a pretty drum set.

I am leaving in a few hours for Arlington Virginia for Campus Crusade's Sneak Peek weekend. It is a sneak peek of what is going to be going on during the Christmas conference: Radiate '08. I am excited! I will be taking lots of pictures and hope to have a lot to show you by the end of the weekend. In the meantime, I really need to finish up a little more homework before I leave and pack (not exactly in that order).

Talk to you guys later~

No comments: