Saturday, October 11, 2008

I went for a walk in downtown Winchester.

I have to say, I love my camera. It's not very fancy, it's not a Nikon or a Cannon, but it's mine and it's served me well. I love going places where there is a lot to photograph too. Winchester's walking mall is a fun place to go. We went there last Sunday afternoon and it was pretty dead, but when we passed it today on our way to the library it was a lot busier. However, we didn't stop and I didn't have my camera anyway. I wish I had brought it so I could take pictures of the library. Libraries don't sound particularly exciting, but I think our library is beautiful. When we first moved here it was being restored. It is a big old building and it's beautiful inside. I have to go back in 3 weeks to return my books so maybe I'll take some pictures then.An old church.

Autumn leaves!
There are lots of little restaurants and shops you can stop at.



I just love the old-timey feel of places like this. It makes me wonder what it would have been like to live in these towns when they were first founded. Does that make me really weird? :)

I just love autumn. It's definitely my favorite season!

No comments: