Sunday, October 5, 2008

Reconnecting

This is Towns. He is one of Jumper and Dancer's many children. I think he was from their 3 litter. He's a beautiful boy, even though he carries a little extra weight. What a sweet, laid back and well trained dog! I was very impressed!He belongs to Josh and Denise and they were going away for a couple of nights so we brought him down to our house and watched him while they were out of town. He looks so much like both Jumper and Dancer and his face is almost identical to Hank's. Probably because they are brothers. It makes me miss those dogs so much. Someday, I will own another Weimaraner (I hope). Even though I am told every day that Newfoundlands are the best dogs in the world, there is still a very special place in my heart for Weimaraners. It was fun reconnecting with Towns while he was here.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Towns (AKA Donner...or was it Jeeves?) was always such a big, good natured boy. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for him. It was nice having a Weim around last weekend - I miss them too...

Gracie G. said...

Actually, I think he was Mr. Bingley???