Friday, October 31, 2008

There are just some days

When I want to be here instead of at work or school, or even home occasionally. I want to be in some other place sitting quietly reading a book or knitting or writing something. Or just daydreaming or napping. Actually, it doesn't have to be in this picture, it could be any quiet and calm place. Sometimes, it's just nice to escape from the hustle and bustle of life and be quiet for a little while. I think it's good for us actually.

This is a picture that I took at Shaharazades...one of my favorite restaurants...and one of the things I like about it so much is that sometimes when I'm there, I feel like I'm in another place altogether. Maybe another country even. I love my home and my family, but it is always fun to feel like you're someplace new. Or at least I think so.

No comments: