Friday, October 3, 2008

Time off...

Well, our internet is down for awhile. I've been really busy with school and work so between being busy and not having an internet connection, I probably won't be on here too much for awhile.
Cheryl is here for the weekend! Matt, Jacqueline and Adam are all out of town this weekend. Matt and Jacqueline are in Ohio and Adam is in the western part of the state for a Campus Crusade for Christ retreat. That means Mom, Dad, Holly and I have Cheryl all to ourselves. :) We are also watching Towns for the weekend while Josh and Denise are away. Towns is one of Jumper and Dancer's puppies from their 3rd (?) litter. He's a beautiful dog. It makes me miss our Weimaraners so much. Lately I've really missed them.
On a lighter note, I finished all my homework early and have gotten a head start on next week's work and was able to download a lot of my work so I can do it without being online. So now I am looking forward to a weekend of fun and company. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend, maybe I'll get some good pictures!

I hope you all have a good weekend too. I'll check back in later~

:)

No comments: