Saturday, May 2, 2009

My new apron!


I used a Simplicity pattern to make it (I'd tell you the pattern number and everything only I'm too lazy to run downstairs and look it up). It was not all that easy to make. I had some trouble putting the waistband in. It is crooked, but because it's an all over print I don't think it is too noticeable. At least that is what I am telling myself!

It fits much better than the other aprons I have made for myself do and I made it with extra long ties only because on all my other aprons the ties are always too short. I wanted at least one apron that I could thrown on and tie into a big bow in the back and now I have one.

It is funny how much fun aprons can be. You really do have more fun cooking and even cleaning while wearing an apron. Not that I have been doing much of either lately because I am still not feeling very well, but it is there if I, or anyone else who wants to cook or clean, need it.

No comments: