Sunday, March 2, 2008

March comes in like a lamb...


At least, that's what the weather said on the radio.
I put up this picture because my camera battery is dead and I couldn't take any pictures yesterday of our sewing extravaganza (plus I wish this is what our weather was like right now, but unfortunately it is still pretty cold and...dead-looking out), which was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed it. I worked on a skirt but have to rip out part of it because I didn't do it right. :P I was helping my sister and our friend, Becca, with their projects. We used a pattern for Becca's skirt. It was her first time making a skirt and my first time using a pre-made pattern. She had all kinds of questions about the best way to cut, sew, etc. and I honestly couldn't tell her the best way to do any of it because all the sewing I have done has been trial and error sewing and I decide when it is good enough. But with the effort put out between the two of us, I think her skirt is coming out very pretty! We're going to set up another sewing meet at Bible study this Tuesday.

So now I need to find my battery charger and charge up my camera battery so I can get pictures of what's going on in my life! Cause I'm really missing being able to post pictures up here!

I almost forgot to mention that on February 28th around 10:30 pm my cousin and her husband had their first baby. Welcome little Cheyanne Elizabeth into the world! She was only an hour and a half away from being born on leap day. Both mom and baby seem to be very healthy so that is a blessing. She is the first great-grandchild on my mom's side of the family. Her mother is the oldest of the 25 of us grandkids on my mom's side of the family so we are very excited to have this newest member of the family. Now if only we could find a way/time to get up to New England to visit...

Gotta run~

No comments: