Saturday, January 31, 2009

Puppy count

The count is up to 5. She had the last one around 11 pm last night. They all seem to be doing well.

Now the big question is: Is Jazz going to have puppies too? Brandy went into heat first and we never saw her and Solomon mate. We never saw Jazz mate either, but she is rather large. I guess we will just wait and see.

I went to see Penelope at Sarah's house tonight. My mom and sisters and I all went over for a movie night. It was fun to be with the girls. And Penelope was a cute movie. I liked the Penelope's clothes. :)

I have to finish my homework this weekend. Ick. I can't wait to take classes I will actually enjoy. I've pretty much changed my mind about dental hygiene. I am thinking nutrition now. Or perhaps education. I'm really leaning toward nutrition though. Maybe I can teach it when I finish. Right now I'm just tired and I don't know what I want to do or be. Sometimes I just don't want to think about these things. You know, like decisions. But they have to be thought about sometimes. I just get worried that I will make the wrong decisions and regret something. But then, it's not like I make decisions alone. My parents are pretty involved in most of the decisions I make. By that I mean that I get their advice in most things.

I wish I was a little more spontaneous and happy-go-lucky. Are those traits that can be cultivated or are you mostly just born with them? I like to have a plan before I do things. I have said to myself several times that I'm going to do something spontaneous like go out and get my ears pierced a second time or getting my hair cut or something without telling anyone, but I never do. Maybe that will be one of my goals this year. Do something completely spontaneous without telling anyone. Of course, getting my ears pierced again is out as far as that goes because when you've been thinking about doing something for over a year it's not really that spontaneous. And I'm growing my hair out so I won't cut it off now.

So someday, I might just write a blog post that is about something I did that was totally spontaneous and unexpected.

Just be on the lookout...

No comments: