Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tonight was nice. I went over to Jacqueline's and Matt's tonight for Bible study. It was smaller than usual tonight, but it was nice. Before and after the study Jacqueline and I watched Cirque de Soleil's Allegria. I hadn't watched it since we lived at the old house. It was fun. It brought back memories of when all I really wanted to be was a Riverdancer and a contortionist. Life was so simple.

I had an interview today for a photo studio. Actually, all I did was fill out the application. I had set up an interview for another day, but ended up calling it off. I decided I didn't like the environment and am going to give the Etsy shop idea a go first. And also I am really excited about this opportunity to be home for a while. I'm already planning to go:
walking (hopefully every day) down at the park with my sister.
Spending more time with Hank (our weimaraner puppy).
I told Holly we could stay up late every night this summer and watch movies if she wants because I'm usually saying I have to go to bed so I can go to work.
Study my Bible and my nutrition course.
And of course trying to get up ideas of things to make to put in my shop...once I set it up.

There will be plenty of time to worry about jobs. I'm just going to try to enjoy my family and friends for a while before I get back to a regular job. And also, I hate to get a new job and have to train for it and then just move. But then I don't know how soon I will be moving...it's back and forth a lot for me.

We kept Hope for Jacqueline today and also Andy and Becky's kids. It was so fun being with them. I'm going to miss those guys. I'm glad we got to spend some time with them this weekend.

No comments: