Saturday, May 10, 2008

We had a good time with the stamps...


Don't you think? And yes, those are M&Ms in the bowl.

I met my friend on Friday morning for breakfast. It was really nice to see her again and hear how she is doing. I think I probably talked her ear off as I seem to do when anyone will listen to me. It seems like forever since I've talked to someone my own age. That may sound funny, but during the week I work full-time and on the weekends everyone else my age works. And those who aren't working are away in college. Most young adult functions around here happen while I'm at work. So I'm really excited that all the students are getting back from school because I really missed everyone while they were gone.

So far this weekend has been really nice. Breakfast with Sarah, stamping with my sisters, cookout at Illona's and playing Pretty Pretty Princess with a 5 year old, my sister, and my brother-in-law (which was really funny, he was a super good sport although he wasn't very enthusiastic about playing.). And I just got back from watching an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 - The Gila Monster. Mystery Science Theater is a little over the top, I didn't stay for the second episode. But the company was fun!

So I'm thinking I will cut some pieces out for some projects I want to do tomorrow. But first I have some work to do on my nutrition course. :) And I have to put together my Mom's gift for Mother's day. I guess I should get going!

Ciao~

No comments: