Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Martha Stewart stamps at Walmart.

That's right! Martha has a stamping line in the crafting section at Walmart. I really like the stuff she has there. I bought a kit and some ink and pulled out some cardstock at the house and made these little posters for my blog header.

I wrote the whole 'Life According to Me' bit on there myself because I thought it would be kind of cool to have my own handwriting on the blog. I think it makes it a bit more personal.
And this one was made because I really want fall to get here! Soon! It was nice and cool out tonight, and the sun started going down around 8:15-8:30 PM. I think that autumn is on it's way!

Work has been kind of discouraging again this week. I am really getting the feeling that the office manager doesn't like me. She's just not very friendly. At least not when it's just us. Sometimes she is a little more chatty, but lately she just isn't very...oh....polite? I don't know. I'm really trying to make sure I'm not imagining that she doesn't like me and I'm trying not to be overly sensitive, I am just still getting vibes that she doesn't like me though because she is much friendlier to the other people who work there. And I don't think she takes me very seriously. I really do try not to bother her and I try to do my job as best as I can, but I'm still very new there and they do a lot of things differently there. Like their panoramic machine is different and it's not digital so to develop film I have to go in a dark room and lock myself in and wait for the film to be completely in the developer before I come out. I didn't realize the safe light could be on with the film exposed. I thought that could only be on once the film was all the way in the developer so I was waiting till then to write up my labels and log how many x-rays I've taken. I ended up taking longer than I needed too. Now I know you can have the safe light on the entire time you're in there and I can write up labels and log away really quickly.

So I'm still adjusting, and I don't think she really knows that.

I guess that eventually we'll all figure it out. I hope. :)

No comments: