Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday

Well, I am officially finished working with Dr. C. I made cards for everyone and brought them in today to give to them all to say thanks for the opportunity to work there and thanks for training and everything. For over a week the office manager wouldn't speak to me unless she absolutely had to. These past couple of days she has been very friendly though. I think she was just really glad I was leaving. You know, I still honestly can't think of anything I did to irk her. If I did anything, it was absolutely unintentional. Dr. C. was very nice and told me that if I ever wanted to come back just let him know so that was pretty cool. He's a nice guy. I am very relieved to be finished there though! I have the rest of this week and next week off work and will start up with Dr. H. the week after next, hopefully. That's good though. It will be nice to have a break and a chance to make some headway on my homework and finally get organized (or at least try to get organized). I can't wait to work with Dr. H. and Pam again! We are a good team! And I'm hoping very much that Becca can join us there too, because I am sure she would be a great asset to Dr. H.'s office. We are praying about that one!

I am a little bit more on top of my homework this week than I was last week. I studied for my Wednesday classes, completed a quiz for one of my online classes, and did all my research for a paper for one of my online classes. I still have to write 2 papers, finish another quiz and complete some other projects. I cannot wait to be finished with school for good! It's so nice to come home from work and know that the rest of the evening and weekend are free to do the things you need and/or want to do. Now I come home and I have to start right in on homework. I guess you could say that having the year off has made me spoiled!

I guess if I had to pick a favorite class right now it would be my art appreciation class. It's nice to go in and look at pictures all night. It beats speech class any day. I wish our school offered actual art classes. I still really want to take pottery. I need to make some phone calls this week about some potential classes. It will have to go on my to-do list.

Our first Campus Crusade meeting is tomorrow. I've had a few people reply back to say they are coming. I'm excited. As suspected, not all 38 people have written back to say they are coming, but even if 1 person came, I'd be thrilled. I think so far I've had maybe 8 people say they will try to be there and then a couple who said they can't come this time because they are traveling or working, but hope to come to another meeting in the future.

Well, it is late (for me anyway) and I am so tired. I hope everyone has a good evening!

No comments: