Wednesday, February 13, 2008

10 Things About Me

I have read posts on other blogs where the blogger writes a number of random facts about themselves. I decided to do one also. So here we go. 10 random facts about myself:

  1. I have never had a cavity. I don't know how I got this lucky since I never really flossed my teeth until I started going to school for dental assisting and got a job at an office.
  2. I hate scary/depressing movies. My brother says I won't watch a movie unless it ends with rainbows and bunny rabbits. While this is not true, I will say that after watching Wallace and Gromitt meet the Were-Rabbit I dreamed that rabbits were chasing me. And this happened while I was 16.
  3. I was homeschooled K-12 (technically). I took my first college classes when I was 15 during the summer and then started as a full-time student when I was 16. I loved being home schooled and am very happy that my mom was willing to stay home with the 4 of us and teach us every day. I want to home school my own kids someday.
  4. I was 18 when I got my driver's license.
  5. I've lived on the east coast my whole life but have moved 8 times. I'm getting ready for my 9th move (going to Ohio this time). I am happy to get a chance to see another part of the US.
  6. My mom signed me up for ballet classes (behind my back) when I was 13 and I was very upset about it. However, by the time my first year was over I was a ballet maniac. I danced for 3 years but quit when I started college. I've always regretted that I stopped because I really loved it. :(
  7. I love holidays, but wish they were celebrated differently. Especially Christmas. I wish there was less emphasis on presents and more emphasis on spending time with the people you really love.
  8. I'm allergic to everything. Okay, maybe that was a slight exaggeration, but I am gluten-intolerant and I'm allergic to most fruits. I am also very allergic to spring (and a little bit allergic to fall) which is kind of tragic since I dislike winter so much and am so happy to see spring finally roll around. This is partly why I am interested in nutrition so much.
  9. I am scared of getting into a car accident. I'm scared of anyone getting into one. Whenever anybody I know is late for anything I automatically start to worry that they were in an accident. While I haven't been in a car accident so far, I have had a few driving incidents where I brushed a curb and shredded my tire, backed into my parent's grill really fast, and almost hit a pony out in the middle of the road (actually it almost hit me). If I had hit the pony, I probably would have just stopped driving for good. I try to be very careful driving and these incidents really shook me up.
  10. I want to have a large family someday. My family is SOOO important to me and I couldn't imagine not having a big family of my own someday.

So there you go. 10 random facts about myself.

No comments: