Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 5...

Gluten-free! It's going a lot easier now. I was sooooooo tempted to cheat on Sunday, but I'm glad I didn't. I went to Walmart and got a lot of stuff to cook that was gluten free and last night I made a gluten-free turkey sun dried tomato alfredo! I know that sounds gross, but it wasn't too bad. I found gluten-free rice noodles and checked the ingredients on everything I bought.

I haven't noticed that I'm feeling any better, but I don't really think it was the gluten that was making me feel bad anyway. I'm not sure what is causing it, but every little bit helps and if my body is not constantly being taxed because I eat gluten then maybe I will feel better anyway as far as being tired all the time goes.

So tonight I'm going to my sister's house for a Bible study. I have to be there in half an hour. I'm looking forward to it. :) Work was pretty good today. We had this kid come in and he had such a bad attitude. I don't like working on those kinds of kids. Does that sounds really bad? It's frustrating. But other than that the day went well!

Okay, I gotta run.
Will talk again later~

No comments: