Psalm 107:1 'Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.
I am thankful for:
- Getting of work early tonight!
- My dad driving me home so I didn't have to drive in the snow.
- A good day at work.
- One more day till the weekend! :)
- My wonderful family who are my dearest friends in addition to being my family. I love them so much.
- My school bill working out.
- One more month till it is officially spring! Woo hoo!
- Friends to meet up with for lunch and/or a conversation.
- emails from friends away in college.
- that I haven't gotten sick (although a lot of people around here have. Keeping my fingers crossed here. )
- and I can't forget my dogs who are always doing something silly and make me laugh and love me even when I'm not very lovable. They're so sweet.
- my braces, even though they are uncomfortable and make my teeth hurt sometimes.
What is everyone else thankful for?
I plan to occasionally journal the things I am grateful for here on this blog so when I look back at what was going on at this time in my life I will remember how blessed I was and how God provided for me in so many ways.
Love to all,