Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday

Yes, that's what today is: Friday. I finished the skirt and just need to take a picture of it to post it here. It's very yucky outside today though so the lighting is terrible for taking pictures. We had ice here last night and it's mostly melted, but it's very gray outside. I hope it clears up tomorrow so I can go out with my friends Janice and Rachel to see a movie. :) I haven't really had a chance to see any of my friends for a while. It would be fun to go out and visit with them for a while. Work was really tiring this week and I'm glad for the break. We had a call on our house and someone came to visit it yesterday. That is encouraging since it's been on the market since before Christmas and we just got our first call yesterday. I have such a hard time waiting. I'm not the most patient person in the world. I'm pretty patient with people and in situations, I just don't like waiting for things. I will miss everyone here when I move, but right now I'm just anxious to move so I can get on with life. I dropped out of college this semester because I didn't want to have to drop out of all my classes in the middle of the semester. I only have 5 classes left before I can have my 2 year degree.
I just try to keep in mind that God has everything under control and his timing is best. In the meantime I should try to spend time with the people I know and love here before I move and won't be seeing them for a while. :( I keep telling my friends that they will have to come out to Ohio and visit me. I'm trying to be excited about all the new opportunities that come with a big move. New people, new places, new jobs, new schools...an adventure of sorts. It won't be the first time I've made a big move. This will be my 9th move and I'm sure it won't be my last. It has been about 8 years since I have made a big move though so it will definitely be a change.
Okay. It's dinnertime. Off to spend some time with my family.
Will write again later~

No comments: