Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Self-Portrait and some thoughts...


Here is my self portrait...
And this is what I've been thinking about lately...

Thankfulness. :)

Thankfulness and joy are tied to each other. If you are not thankful, what will you be joyful for?

I listened to a podcast by John MacArthur about thankfulness. It was very good. You can download his podcasts for free and put them on your ipod or mp3. It made me think about how ungrateful I am. I take so much for granted. I fuss at my family even though they are more important to me than anything, I complain about my job even though it's the best job I've had and I really do enjoy it. I fret about moving, but I have always had a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in.
I complain about so much when I should be grateful.

So I am trying to make it a point to count my blessings and turn it into a habit. So I want to start posting the things I am thankful for on here. Only if will have to wait because someone else needs the computer now. :P

Talk soon!

No comments: