Thursday, July 31, 2008

From way back in September.

I've been trying to post this picture for awhile now and the computer wouldn't let me. So I finally got it up today. These are pictures from our trip to Maine. This one was taken at a gas station where we stopped to fill up and get directions. The water came right up to the road. There was water everywhere. And the houses looked really old and the towns were very quaint. It was beautiful. It'd be nice to go there in the summer, but I don't think I'd like it in the winter very much. But it's a beautiful place!These were taken on the ride home. I think they're somewhere in New York or Pennsylvania. If it was taken in Pennsylvania it was somewhere near Scranton. A place that lives in infamy now. :)
The drive to Maine is a pretty one, but a long one. We made the trip back in September and it's now July. Well, August first is tomorrow so it's almost August. In an hour and 32 minutes it will be August. You get the idea. And like I said, I haven't been able to load them up since then. Or since January when I started this blog. But now you can see what I saw.
Okay, now I'm really going to bed.

No comments: