Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Home sweet home. :)

We are home! Our flight left at 6:45 am this morning so we were up dark and early at 4:30 am. I didn't get to bed until about 1 so I am really tired. Our trip was great. I really enjoy being in Texas. God gave us beautiful weather and a wonderful time. It is nice to be back home though. When I'm away I don't really get homesick, but I do realize that I love my family and I love spending time with them. So it is nice to be back with them.

I have lots of pictures to put up here so hopefully I'll do that eventually. Fortunately my interview was postponed until tomorrow so I can get some sleep and work on a resume before I head out there. All I can really think about right now is getting a good nights sleep!

I'm glad to be back. :)

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

We're all glad you're back too...Thanks for the coffee and mugs!