Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time to try again???

Lately, I have been really tired. I mean REALLY tired. I could probably take a nap during the day and go to bed early and get up at 9 in the morning and still complain that I'm tired. So I'm doing what I know helps. Taking vitamins. I stopped taking them back in the spring when I was trying the MMS and I've only been taking them sporadically. So I'm going to start taking them regularly. Another thing I've been having trouble with is stomach pains. I think I need to try being gluten free again. My last attempt lasted what? A week? Hopefully this attempt will be lasting. I know that my body has an antibody response whether I notice it or not, and I would probably be doing myself a favor to start learning how to live with a gluten allergy. I can't work and go to school and be this tired. The world doesn't need a sleepy driver. Plus, I feel like right now I just don't have the energy to do things I enjoy or want to do. I'm not trying to sound like I'm complaining. I'm just trying to find a way to be healthy. And who knows? Maybe I'll learn to cook through the whole process. I guess I can cook, but I want to cook healthy foods. I think I may try to follow a protocol for a diabetic diet too because I really want to drop a few (okay, a lot of) pounds and try to control my blood sugar and stuff. Better to do it while I'm younger I guess. Right? So there may be some blog posts about this if I am able to do it. If anyone wants to look at a gluten-free help site check out

http://www.celiac.com/
.

So far every website I've checked for diabetic diets recommends that you talk to a nutritionist. I don't have one, but I have a nutrition course so maybe this will help to motivate me to finish it!

1 comment:

Mummie said...

Good Luck Gracie, I'm rooting for you.
Mom